Object Storage Product in Features and Ideas

Any chance that Vultr pursues creating an object storage product like AWS S3, Backblaze B2 or DigitalOcean Spaces? I may be in the minority, but I’d like to see it happen.
Tagged:

Comments

• +1 to Object Storage Product
  • I agree with the colleague, nowadays the biggest headache is a small blog or large web project, it is not the application but the data as images and files type pdf.

We know that the Vultr has the desire of Storage Block, but not so simple, more and more lay people with little knowledge and low income are with good ideals and due to low capital opt for solutions ready.

But the trick is:

I recently had the opportunity to try the main solutions such as: aws s3, google storage cloud, digitalOcean Spaces.

But of all of them the most evolved was Google Cloud Storge, they have a wonderful data migration tool, that is, I do not need to be an expert to migrate my data, even with the option of deleting data from the old source after the migration has been completed.

Here's the hint: if VultR's wonderful developer team decides to enter this market, it adds a Google Transfer Type A migration tool.

One thing is when few files even tried to migrate to digitalOcen Spaces but for lack of migration tools I opted to work with Google Storage Cloud.

"Think as a user and not as a developer"