2FA locked out

edited November 2017 in Help
Hello,

I have an account with Vultr, I have sent more than 5 emails, I have sent more than 6 requests from the websites contact forum regarding this matter, I also tried to contact you from twitter with no hope, so I made this new account to be able to use the forum.

My account that is stuck is x, I am new to this 2FA, so I didnt know that I have to back up codes, and my phone that had the google authenticator crashed, can some one from support please check there email or reply to my x to solve this matter, I have contacted support@vultr and hostmaster@vultr from my locked account email and it is hopeless. I have also sent my government issued ID, also, my current email that I am using now to create a discussion here is the same email that I use on PAYPAL to pay for my x account, please help, I do not want to loose my service, I have some credit on my account but it is going to run out soon, and I cannot access my account to fill my credit.

Thanks,

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Please email support@vultr.com, this is not something that can be handled via the forums.

It looks like the email you've been using here is *not* valid, which is why you're not actually getting responses from support. I'd suggest you try sending from another address.

I've edited your email out of your post here
This discussion has been closed.