South America location in Features and Ideas

Hello!

The last post I saw suggesting South America with a response from the Vultr staff is from 2014, when the Miami servers launched.

The Miami servers are nice (I use one VPS from that datacenter), but the ping is still a bit high (~160ms) here from Brazil, so I would like to suggest, again, to add support for one location on South America.

By South America, I do not mean necessarly Brazil, however a datacenter on São Paulo would be nice. =)

Sorry for being repetitive, but I like the service and I really recommend it (I was recommending it today on Reddit, by the way), and I would really like to have a smaller ping for hosting game servers on the future, for example. =)

Thanks and keep the good work!

Comments

• Would be nice to have a Brazil DC option on Vultr for those applications with low latency requirements.
  • +1. This would really help improve the speed of my website for users in Latin America.
  • Having servers in Brazil would be a dream for us, but unfortunately with the prices practiced here, I say that it would be practically impossible to have a service with the quality and price that Vultr practices here in our country.

Unfortunately we have to choose servers outside Brazil, with that we lose in some points, but we gain in value, quality, support, quality of the machines, etc.