I'm probably dumb - but I need help

As the title says, I don't have much knowledge on the subject of networking, etc., but if you can help me, it would be much appreciated.

I need something that is currently stored on my Vultr object storage to be viewed by my whole school. My school is not very tech-educated, so I need to make it so that I they can access it via a web browser. Is that possible?

It is just a simple document. I can't share it using google drive/microsoft word because of school policy. Is there an option for this?

Thanks for any help, and please tell me if I am missing information that you need to help me.

Comments

• Hello Litbelb,

The easiest way you can do this is actually via the Vultr Object Storage control panel. Just note that this document will be available to anyone that has the link(including people outside of your school).

Here is an example

Doesn't use privileged access, this can be achieved a few ways.

Navigate and click on your subscription that houses said document.

Then navigate to where the file is located. We make this pretty easy for you to view all your files in a bucket

The next step is to change access on the object/file itself.

Once you click on "Change Access", "Enable" the Current permission which will make it viewable to anyone with the link.

Hope this helps.