Server locked? Please help in Help

edited July 2015 in Help
Problem:

I've deleted previous instance and installed a new instance with different OS (CentOS 7) due to I've some troubles with PHP version with CentOS 6. However, after installing new instance, it says successful installation.

I wait for long time for the installation to completely finshed,
When I click on "manage", server status changed to "stopped" and
It gives warning "Your server is currently being installed. Most server actions will be unavailable until this has completed"
I tried to restart my server, it says "Unable to restart server: Cannot start server while server is locked"

So, Please clarify why's that happened? How to fix this problem? why my server gets LOCKED?

Hope to getting from your reply soonest possible,

Thanks,
Vuong

Comments

• I'm having the same issue, I opened a support ticket and they told me that they are investigating the issues with deployments so they do know about it :)
  • Same here. It seems taking very long time to wait for the new provisioned box to respond > 30mins normally nowadays.

Vultr, please can you investigate?
  • edited August 2015
    I got the same message:
    "Server is currently locked ",
    "Your server is currently being installed. Most server actions will be unavailable until this has completed"
  • i got same problem, how to resolve it? please help me.
  • @SamianPacing If there is a problem with your servers setup from vultrs side of things, raise a ticket with them through your vultr control panel.